Jason’s Instructions can help you confidently repair your Brakes. He’ll show you live repairs on all of the components of the Braking system. He’ll couple this with explanations of how the system works, what normally goes wrong, and what it will take to repair the system properly. Every lesson in the “Your Garage” series features this kind of detail and excellent teaching from a Professor of Automotive Technology.
Here is a list of what Jason Teaches you in this Video:
- How the Brake System works.
- What the parts look like and how they function.
- Tools needed.
- How to do a Brake Inspection.
- How to do a Front Brake Repair.
- How to do a Rear Brake Repair.
- How to Replace a Master Cylinder.
- How to Bleed the Brake System.
- How to Measure Rotors and Drums
These are concentrated Automotive Technology courses designed to teach the Handyman as well as the average Mechanic.